7 – 10 September 2021
This forum will provide opportunities for presenters and attendees to network and discuss the priorities of current national, state and regional threatened species strategies!
We hope to create a space to share information on activities and interventions, science and solutions for protecting and recovering Australia’s threatened plants and animals. This year will mark the first time the National Malleefowl Forum has been held in conjunction with the WA Threatened Species Forum, presenting an opportunity for national exposure and shared learning!
Full program of activities from 6 September until 10 September. Customise your experience by selecting which dates and activities you engage with, choosing from:
- Malleefowl Field Trip: Monday 6 September
- Conference Sundowner: Monday 6 September
- Conference days: Tuesday 7 to Thursday 9 September
- Conference Dinner: Wednesday 8 September
- Abrolhos Islands Field Trip: Friday 10 September
- Monday 6 September to Friday 10 September
- Includes access to all aspects of the event including three days of conference, both field trips, the sundowner and the dinner.
3 Day Access
- Tuesday 7 September to Thursday 9 Sept
- Includes access to Monday night sundowner, conference days Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Field trips and dinner are extra – please add separately.
2 Day Access – You Choose the Dates
- Your choice of dates
- Includes access to the Monday night sundowner, and your choice of two of the conference days. Field trips and dinner to be booked separately – please add separately.
Abrolhos Islands Field Trip
- Friday 10 September
Malleefowl Field Trip
- Monday 6 September
- Wednesday 8 September
More information to be announced soon!
*Travel and Accommodation subsidies available for those in remote locations. Contact Kane Watson at NACC NRM to discuss on (08) 9938 0100.