We want to showcase our stunning region and we need your help to do so.
FOUR CATEGORIES: LAND, WATER, PEOPLE & WILDLIFE
This competition is open to photographers of all ages, with four cash prizes awarded: first, second and third place plus the best photo from an entrant under 18 years of age.
Terms and Conditions:
- All photographs must be taken in the Northern Agricultural Region.
- All photographs must be at least 300 dpi.
- A maximum of three (3) photos can be entered per person.
- The Young Photographer Award is only eligible to entrants who are 18 and under as of 1 February 2018.
- NACC will accept no responsibility for entries lost, destroyed or not used in the competition or displayed at exhibitions for whatever reason.
- The judge’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into with regard to this decision.
- Entries close on 31 MARCH 2018. No late entries will be accepted.
- Incomplete or illegible entry forms will not be accepted.
- The Northern Agricultural Catchments Council will have the right to use, publish and re-publish the photograph(s), in whole or in part, in all forms of media and in any manner, including electronic media or composite representations, for illustration, art, promotion, advertising, trade, or any lawful purposes.
- Images must be correctly named in the following format;
Category name_picture title_your first name_your last name
To enter, fill out the NACC 2018 PHOTO COMPETITION REGISTRATION FORM and PHOTO ENTRY FORM.
All images must be supplied on disk and dropped to the NACC Geraldton office or by email to email@example.com.