Are you passionate about supporting improved natural resource management across the region? We want to hear from you!
With new projects to be announced in the coming months, NACC NRM will be shortlisting as applications are received. Please see the below criteria, and address each in your application.
- Commitment to and passion for community engagement and the purpose and values of NACC NRM.
- Ability to meet deadlines and be flexible in assisting with team priorities.
- Highly developed written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate effectively and work with individuals from different types of organisations. E.g. All levels of Government, non-government organisations, not-for-profit/community organisations and private enterprise.
- A high degree of experience in the use of a personal computer. Specific experience with Microsoft Office computer software in a cloud-based environment.
- Ability to use initiative and suggest solutions to issues when they arise.
- Improve monitoring and population outcomes at a landscape scale for threatened and priority flora and fauna.