The 2017 State & Territory Landcare Awards are now open and NACC’s Regional Landcare Facilitator Stanley Yokwe is encouraging people in the Northern Agricultural Region to get nominating!
If you are involved in protecting or improving your local environment, farm, coastline, bushland, wetland, waterway, school, region, catchment or backyard, there is a category in this year’s awards for you.
To nominate, please click on your state or territory to submit an entry. You will need to set up an account to do this, which will allow you to save your entry as you go and finish it later.
Please contact eAwards via 1300 95 95 55 or email email@example.com if you have any technical issues, or contact your State or Territory Awards Coordinator for any questions relating to the Awards.
*Nominations for Western Australia close 26 June 2017*
There are nine national categories, which are open to each state and territory – aside from ACT, where the Coastcare category isn’t available. Some states and territories also have their own additional categories.
- Australian Government Individual Landcarer Award
- Australian Government Partnerships for Landcare Award
- Australian Government Excellence in Sustainable Farm Practices Award
- Australian Government Innovation in Agriculture Land Management Award
- Coastcare Award
- Landcare Community Group
- Junior Landcare Team Award
- Indigenous Land Management Award
- Young Landcare Leader Award
Nominations should be submitted via this online portal, following the steps outlined below:
- Click here to Begin your Nomination
- Follow the instructions to create an account – be sure to save your email address and password so you can log in at a later date.
- Select the category which you wish to submit an entry for.
- Read the entry requirements, rules and conditions and selection criteria and note the supporting documentation required before commencing your entry.
- Complete the online nomination form – this can be saved along the way and completed at a later date. You will need to log back in to complete it.
- Upload material to support nominations – details are provided in the entry requirements on this.
- You will receive an email to confirm that your entry has been received.
Refer to the entry requirements and entry rules and conditions documents for detailed guidelines, terms and conditions relating to all entries or contact Stanley at firstname.lastname@example.org or on (p) 9938 0105.